Welcome Fashionista's

Friday, December 16, 2011

Dash of color!!!

Excuse me while I jump for joy over the release of Pantone's color of 2012 -- Tangerine Tango. But let's call it like it is: orange. I swear, this was done purely to please me. Orange can add a splash of happiness to any outfit.
But should we stop there? No. While we're at it let's just throw in a bunch of color for the winter season. While I understand some of you may not be too keen on wearing a full-on neon outfit -- which I understand -- there's no shame in throwing one little burst of color into your daily get-up. My three favorite shades for this winter are orange (duh), yellow, and blue.
So I've rounded up my top ten picks for men and women to make your outfit street-style-bait this winter! 'Cause if anyone is going to love a bright accessory, it's going to be the photogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment